Information and Consent request
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU regulation 2016/679)
Kindly concerned, according to the regulations indicated, our treatments will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of its confidentiality and its rights. In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, we therefore provide you with the following information:
TREATMENT WHICH THE INFORMATION IS REFERENCED:
Website management – Website maintenance for customer contact
- These are the categories concerned:Customers, Potential Customers
- These are the fields treated: Employees and collaborators of FGF Srl – Single member
- These are the fields covered:
Database: Customers – Personal data, Contact data (Personal data)
- The data is processed in these ways: Electronic and Paper
- The purpose of the treatment:The company FGF SRL, through the “Site Management” treatment, treats the aforementioned data for the collection and management of contact requests and information forwarded through the company’s website www.fgf-it.com
The Data Controller monitors to ensure that the data will be processed only for the stated purpose and only for the part strictly necessary for processing. It also undertakes, within the limits of reasonableness, to modify and correct all data that are in the meantime different from the originals, to keep them up to date and to delete all data that is surplus to the declared treatment.
- Article 8 (Data concerning minors):
In the “Website management” treatment, no child data is processed.
- Article 9 (other particular data categories):
In the “Website management” treatment, medical, biometric and judicial data aren’t treated..
- Duration of treatment:
The “Website management” treatment has an indefinite duration: The company FGF SRL declares the treatment “Site Management” with an indefinite date as it will continue to keep it alive in order to continue its predominant business activity in accordance with the current law. The Data Controller will ensure that those affected can be assured that, once the objectives of this treatment have been met and the maximum retention terms of the law (10 years) are met, the data will be deleted.
Treatment doesn’t concern automated or profiling processes.
- Data transfer of this treatment:
Data aren’t transferred to non-EU countries
DATA CONTROLLER: FGF SRL – Socio unico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rights of interested parties
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of your data and to know its contents and origin, verify the accuracy or request the integration or the updating, or the rectification. You also have the right to ask for the cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests must be made to the FGF SRL Treatment Owner at the via Casenuove Taiuti headquarters, 41 – 50038 Scarperia and San Piero (FI) or to the email address email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint with the privacy authority if the rightholder isn’t responding to your request. The GDPR EU 2016/679 recognises the following specific rights to the person concerned (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/autorita):
- Right of access (art. 15);
- Right of adjustment (art. 16);
- Right to cancellation (right to oblivion) (art. 17);
- Right of limitation of treatment (art. 18);
- Right to receive notification in case of rectification or deletion of data or limitation of treatment (art. 19);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
- Right concerning the automated decision-making process, including profiling (art. 22).
You may at any time submit a complaint to the supervisory authority to the Privacy Guarantor via registered A / R addressed to:
Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia 11, 00186, Roma.
Or by certified e-mail (PEC) addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org